Join The RG Nets
C3 Partner Program
Join the RG Nets Partner Program
We’ve recently updated our system!
the c3 program
As a member of the C3 RG Nets Partner Program, you will enjoy many benefits, capture new opportunities and enjoy support from a world-class IT leader designed deliver the best connected experience for your customers.
C3 Partner Program Overview
Upon successful registration to the C3 Program, you will enjoy the various benefits, training and support provided via the RG Nets’ Partner portal where an array of information, tools and training can be found.
With over 15 years of operational excellence, RG Nets is a globally respected leader in networking, delivering innovation and exceptional values to Business Partners. Our diverse business portfolio and capabilities provide a foundation for consistently creating market-leading solutions that help you to address real-world business challenges.
Collateral and resources to help close deals including co-branding.
Online deal registration, playbooks, training and other enablement tools.
Register, qualify for deeper discounts and follow deals in one easy place.
Training & Support
Online sales and technical training and world-class support available.
C3 Partner Benefits
Membership to the C3 Partner Program entitles you to exclusive RG Nets benefits to build your skills and extend your reach into new markets. The C3 Partner Program offers three tiers designed to reward your commitment as a RG Nets Business Partner: Registered, Preferred and Elite. All new partners will enter as a registered business partner with increases earned on partnership performance, leading to enhanced benefits. As you advance to higher partner tiers, you deepen your relationship with RG Nets and receive increasing levels of opportunity for growth and rewards.
- Pre and Post-Sales Support
- Deal Registration
- Playbooks and sales presentations
- RG Nets C3-REP Alliance branding
- Marketing materials including collateral
- Online Sales and Technical training.
- Registered Partners must have a minimum of two (2) network engineers on staff, each with at least one industry recognized network certification (examples include but not limited to Cisco series, Juniper series, CWNx, etc.). For questions contact [email protected].
Preferred Partner includes all the benefits covered by Registered Partner and following additional benefits:
- Dedicated sales support
- Dedicated sales collateral and expansive sales tools
- Marketing assistance and access to demos and joint marketing
- Included in RG Nets Partner Locator
- Success based marketing funds
- Discounted Certification Training
- Preferred Partners must have a minimum of two (2) network engineers with RG Nets Certifications and one (1) RG Nets Sales Certification
Elite Partner includes all the benefits covered by Preferred Partner and following additional benefits:
- A full range of sales and sales lead support
- A wide array of marketing assistance and access to a marketing fund
- A selection of online and offline sales and technical training opportunities
- Additional support, including RG Nets executive meetings and joint business plans for enhanced collaboration
- Elite Partners must have a minimum of four (4) network engineers with RG Nets Certifications and two (2) RG Nets Sales Certification